Wednesday 29 July 2009

Princess Pheonix

Hello everyone!

I'm Phe or P or Phoenix. I'm the lady of the family! I sit properly, I am polite, never jump up on anyone like my brothers and sisters and I most certainly do not clean myself in public!

I'm a Daddy's girl and I get whatever I want! I'm a princess so its OK!

When I first came to the house from the cat protection lady Nancy (she was lovely!) it was just mum, dad and chillie, a couple of weeks ago I got 2 new sisters Dalia and Fia.
I wasn't sure about them to start with, they are very loud and run around alot and I need my beauty sleep!

The first few days they were here I ignored them! They kept eating my food!
After a few days I decided that I would show them who was boss and not let them eat my food!
It worked ok! Dad feeds me at the other side of the water bowl now and they eat their own food now. Sometimes we have a swap!

Anyway enough about the babies!
Its my 2nd Birthday in 12 days! Mum is making me cakes with cat nip and Im getting a laser pen and new toys!
Im excited! Its Dads birthday on the same day!
What should I get him!? What do you get a dad that has everything!? Any ideas!?

Anyway I had better be going its almost lunch time and im hungry so its time to go and make some cute faces and purr nicely at mum!

Lovely to talk to you all!

Phe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment