Wednesday 5 August 2009

Jumping High and Eating Plants!

Hi everyone!

Just a little update!

Its Dalia and guess what I can do!? Guess? OK Ill tell you!

I can jump up on to the surfaces in the kitchen! I'm finally big enough! I got up there today and I eat all mummy's plants (don't worry mummy would not have plants that would hurt us if we eat them)!! All of them and I tipped them over and it was a mess!
I had a great time!

Mummy was not a happy bunny!

She didn't shout tho but I got the look and the even worse hour of silence then a little quiet talking to!

It was great tho! I feel like a proper big girl now! Fia cant quite jump up yet but she is trying!

I said sorry to mummy for breaking her plants! Although I think they were dying anyway! I'm glad she looks after us better than the plant!

So I'm off to cuddle mum just to make sure she knows I'm sorry! ( I'm not that sorry! he he!)

Night night! xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment