Monday 10 August 2009

Birthday Presents!

Hi!

Just writing a quick update on mums new laptop!
Its Phe by the way!

It was my second birthday today, and my daddy's birthday!
I had a lovely day! Very relaxing!

So I got a nice card from everyone, then I got some catnip cakes that mum made! They were lovely! I'm sure there were things in them I should not have eaten but ill only be 2 once!
They were butterfly cakes with butter cream and catnip icing and they had catnip in the sponge too!

They were lovely!

Then I got my present, I got a new laser pen! Its great Ive been chasing it like crazy!
The only problem is that the kittens really like it too! So ill have to share and I don't enjoy sharing!

Anyway, dad got us a new tunnel too its crinkly! That's for us to share too! Also mum says that I have another present coming in the post! I'm not sure what it is but I heard them talk about something called "da bird"?

I hope its not a real bird!? If anyone knows can you email me and let me know!?

So its been a lovely day! I'm quite sleepy now! Think ill go and check the kittens and my big brother are in bed and hit the hay!

Night phe xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete