Saturday 15 August 2009

Da Bird is here!

WOW!!!!

We have a new toy! Its called Da Bird!

It was for Phe for her birthday but we are all playing with it!

It fly's like a bird! It has real bird feathers in it!

We have been going crazy for it! Ill get mum to put some pics of us playing on soon!

Mum has hidden it in the toy box because if I got my paws on it I would eat it!
That's OK tho because you get replacement heads!! Think we might need a few them!

Mum got it from a brilliant website called mutleyandmog its great!

You just put your card details in, pick what you want and they send you stuff! I watched mum do it!

They are very helpful and they have lots of exciting things! Check it out!

Anyway I'm off to put my sad face on and ask mum to get the Da Bird out!

Chillie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment